Drew Stokesbary is an attorney at Stokesbary PLLC. Drew's practice focuses primarily on corporate law matters, taxation, and real estate. He has experience advising clients on LLC formations, commercial contracts, tax planning, debt and equity financing, employee benefits, and a variety of other business transactions.
Drew graduated cum laude from Notre Dame Law School and studied economics as an undergraduate at Duke University. Prior to founding Stokesbary PLLC, he served as a policy advisor to a King County Councilmember. In addition to his work as an attorney, Drew represents Washington's 31st Legislative District in the State House of Representatives, where he sits on the House Appropriations, Finance, and Education Committees.
Drew and his wife, Ashley, have been married for 7 years. Together they have two young boys, Jackson (3) and Eli (1), and a golden retriever named Charleston. Drew and his family live in Auburn. They enjoy hiking and exploring Puget Sound's great outdoors.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Notre Dame Law School
- B.S., Economics, Duke University
- Financial Education Public-Private Partnership (2015-present)
- Office of Civil Legal Aid Oversight Committee (2016-present)
- Auburn Valley YMCA Board of Directors (2016-present)
Other Professional Experience
- Washington State House of Representatives (2015-present)
- House Appropriations, Finance, and Judiciary Committees
- Joint Select Committee on Article IX Litigation
- Joint Legislative Audit & Review Committee
- Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Trade Policy
- Legislative Evaluation and Accountability Program Committee